This is Natural Aromatherapy soap, has the earthy fragrance of tea tree. It’s an alternative to conventional treatments for many skin porblem.
- NATURALLY ANTI-BACTERIAL – Fight body odor, itch, rash, and fungal infections with Tea Tree Oil, which is well known for its naturally anti-bacterial properties.
- CLEANSES & MOISTURIZES – Handmade from olive oil, coconut oil with Shea butter to thoroughly cleanse while moisturizing beautifully.
- WONDERFUL INGREDIENTS make this great as a face, hand and body soap bar.
- It is effective against eczema, fungus, psoriasis, acne, wounds and irritations in the body. Thanks to its antiseptic microbicide properties, it is very good for most skin diseases
- This soap can help soothe Dry Skin by reducing itching and irritation
- Pink French clay in this soap drawing out impurities from the pores and exfoliating dead skin cells.
- When applied this soap on the skin, French clay pulls out all the toxins like a magnet. Having ionic charge, the molecules of the clay attach itself to the toxic molecules which can be washed away to rid the skin of impurities.
This soap is – Natural, Organic, Cold process 21 days cured Handmade , batch process, GMO free, cruelty free, Palm Oil free, No Paraben , No surfactant, NO synthetic fragrances, NO dyes, No DEA, No EDTA, No triclosan, No preservatives.
This soap is Certified FDA, Certified Organic , Certified Green Label, Certified BIS.
Skin type suitable for: all skin type, Sensitive Skin
Minimum age to use this product: 6 months and above
Storage Instructions: keep away from water after wash/bath
Disclaimer: Every piece is a creation of artisans and based on craft styles, some being centuries old. There may be natural blemishes/distinctions that are not product flaws. Such variations are inherent in the manufacturing of handmade or handcrafted products, so you may find slight distinctions that make your purchase special and truly one-of-a-kind. Please note that while we have tried to accurately display the colors and size of products, the actual colors you see will depend on your electronic screen’s settings and may not be accurate.