“Show your sensitive side with lit up the stylish yet natural light of fragrance as a iconic corner of your home”
Our Soy Mission: To create a scented candle that you can actually smell. One that burns clean and is made free of harmful toxins. A great candle that is not only beautiful but affordable! Our candles are made with the highest quality of premium soy wax, infused with essential oil based fragrances. These candles are known for its pure sophistication, and its long-lasting fragrances can fill any room.
- Pure Soya Wax Candles
- Aromatherapy Candles
- Re-purposed bottle
- Rescued beer bottle Jar
- Handmade Candles
- Hand poured
- Long lasting
- Eco friendly
- Free from chemicals and additives
Our story – Wax, Wick and Wonder
Wax – Pure Natural Soy wax
- Soy wax is derived from soybean.
- soy wax contains nothing artificial, which makes it a better alternative to paraffin wax, which is made from petroleum oil and produces harmful by-products when burned or melted. Soy wax is non-toxic making it better both for the environment and your health!
- Soy Wax candle delivers a Cleaner Burn
- Soy Wax candles does Not Release Toxins Into the Air
- Soy Wax has a Lower Melting Point -From a safety standpoint, soy wax is the better choice because it has a lower melting point than paraffin wax. This means less risk of burns should you accidentally spill any melted wax on your skin.
- Soy Wax Scents are Stronger
Wick – Romantic classy wooden wick
- Wood wicks have a distinct crackling sound when burning. In a consumer-facing study, the crackling aspect was noted as the top reason for wanting to purchase a candle utilizing a wood wick.
- Based on the burn test, we can conclude that wide base wicks, such as wood wicks, can throw five to 35% more heat into the fuel as compared to cotton wicks consuming fuel at the same rate.
- wood wicks burn more evenly.
- Wooden wicks are visually appealing. They produce a distinctive flat horizontal flame, which gives a modern and uncommon quality to your candle that you won’t find in a cotton wick.
- Also, wood wicks don’t ‘mushroom’ the way cotton wicks do! That means minimal carbon buildup and minimal debris and sooting.
- Evoking cobbled paths, morning dew and the scent of wild flowers carried on the breeze.
- Aromas of spring flowers, herbs, hyacinth and white rose.
- Look at how a single candle can both defy and define the darkness.
- A romantic person will know from the bottom of his heart that no source of light can ever replace the mysterious beauty of a candle