Ingredients – Pure Cow ghee, cotton baati, Natural Solidifying agent.
Burning time – 1 hr with big size cotton wick
Package Contents: 3 Diyas as fallow
1. Sandalwood Essential oil Pure cow Ghee diya with cotton baati and clay holder
2. Havan Pure cow Ghee diya with cotton baati and clay holder
3 .Pure cow Ghee diya with cotton baati and clay holder
How to use it – Open the box and place the Diya at your favorite spot and light it up.
- Each packet container 3 pure ghee diya with clay holder and cotton baati, ready to use.
- The burning time is 1 hr with wonder full essence all over the surrounding brings positive energy all around
- Ready to sue Diya and easy to carry at any spot.
- The Ghee Batti are made from Cotton Flower Baati with Pure cow ghee.
- This saves time in preparing the Ghee Baati and thus making puja process more easy.
- The aroma spread all over and brings positive Energy at start of your day with blessing.
- Use for prayers and meditation.
- Not used any wax, chemical or artificial fragrance.
Why to use our Pure Cow Ghee Diya –
Lighting Diya before beginning any activity invites positivity into the ambience. Diyas are a way of increasing the purity and spirituality of our home and mind. While lamps are lit using oil and ghee, our tradition prefers ghee diya, especially cow ghee lamp over oil during special occasions.
According to the Agni Purana, lighting Cow Ghee Deepam is supposed to increase the sattvic tattva which includes light, bliss and goodness. Sattvic mind is always steady and is blissful internally. It is a practice to light Cow’s Ghee Diya for health, wealth and happiness.
The positive energy keeps in surrounding near about 4 hrs even after getting fully burn with Pure cow ghee Diya. Where the oil diya gives positive radiance for 30 min after fully burn
Our Pure Cow Ghee Diya made from Cow ghee are convenient and replacement for traditional ghee lamps. These Pure Cow Ghee battis have a burning time of 1 HR.
You can carry this Diya with you for any prayer or Holy spot easily without any mess.
This Diya are handmade clay holder and handmade pure ghee with cotton baati. There is no machine used in whole process of making to give you the goodness of maximum purity and satisfaction.
Significance – The light of diya produces magnetic changes in the atmosphere of the surroundings. The electromagnetic force produced henceforth lingers on the skin for at least three hours and activate blood cells. Cow’s ghee ensures radiance, heavenly bliss, prosperity and health.
Hindus consider Diyas as the symbol of knowledge, happiness, peace, wisdom, truth and prosperity. Many legendary stories mention diyas as the symbol of enlightenment. They are seen as beacons leading to spiritual path. Diyas encourage everyone to choose the safe road in life that leads to serenity of mind and soul.