Beeswax candle Burn stronger and brighter. Emit naturally bright light of the same light spectrum as the sun.
They are a gift from nature The only candle that emits negative ions to purify, cleanse, improve air quality, and invigorate the body.
A natural ionizer Beeswax candle is Hypo-allergenic, benefit those with environmental allergies, sensitivities, and asthma.
Why to use beeswax candle over paraffin candle –
- Beeswax is rare and expensive, its cost 10 times more than paraffin wax.
- Created by the bees, 100% natural, all chemical-free. Oldest candle known to man and prized since ancient times.
- Paraffin wax is highly refined petroleum by-product that contains up to 11 toxic compounds and chemicals such as benzene and toluene. Emit toxic diesel exhaust-like fumes.
- Beeswax candles are environmentally friendly and safe, non-toxic.100% beeswax candles are natural, undergoes no chemical processing and biodegradable.
- Paraffin wax is a black sludge that is treated with 100% industrial strength bleach to change its colour to white, creating toxic dioxins. Acrolyn, a carcinogenic chemical is then added to solidify the white sludge. The end result is an extremely toxic product. By burning these candles, you produce the same toxins. If you really know how poisonous paraffin candles are, you would dump them and stop polluting the air in your home.
This candle is –
- 100% Beeswax Candles
- Handmade Candles
- Free from chemicals and additives
- Has its original scent of honey comb
- Natural sweet honey scent, paraffin free, non-toxic & lead free
Ingredients – Pure Raw Beeswax
Fragrance – Honey fragrance as its original from honeycomb
Precautions – Make sure to use a coaster/underline Never leave a burning candle unattended Keep your burning beeswax candles away from kids and pets Always extinguish the candles before leaving the room Be Careful & Enjoy!