Your transition to healthier skin begins with the realization that you cannot protect and nourish your skin with chemicals. Heathy skin should be claimed when distressed, conditioned daily and always protected naturally with the botanical life force of plant.
We are come up with our ancient skin care secret from Ayurveda. 100% naturals and pure.
- Powerful natural compounds that protect strengthen and nourish the Neem tree allows it to stay healthy and thrive under extremely harsh environmental conditions, even in dessert. This amazing pant leaves deeply purify and help to get rid of black head, acne, pimples.
- French green clay located in southern France. The clay’s green color comes from a combination of iron oxides and decomposed plant matter. It is a highly nourishing bio-mineral blend to balance, tone and exfoliate skin. This mask to detoxify and help revitalize skin glowing with vitality.
- Moroccan red clay is used today to nourish the skin, even out blotchy skin tone, and reduce acne – specifically stubborn blackheads. In ancient Rome and Egypt it was used by nobility to tone and enrich the skin.
- The antioxidants present in pomegranate not only destroy the free radicals, but they also have anti-aging properties. So say goodbye to unsightly wrinkles, age spots, and fine lines.
- The key vitamins, K, B, and C, along with various essential minerals, rejuvenate the skin cells and give you glowing and radiant skin
- Orange, rich in Vitamin C, is the best all-rounder when it comes to your skin. It’s rich n antioxidants and helps your skin to get smoother and better. The orange peel contains citric acid that helps in the brightening of skin naturally. It will give you the glow that you’ve always wanted
Add lukewarm water or rose water into the face pack. Apply to clean skin. Leave on for 10-15 minutes. Wash it with warm water. Pat dry. For best results, use 2-3 times a week.
Disclaimer: Every piece is a creation of artisans and based on craft styles, some being centuries old. There may be natural blemishes/distinctions that are not product flaws. Such variations are inherent in the manufacturing of handmade or handcrafted products, so you may find slight distinctions that make your purchase special and truly one-of-a-kind. Please note that while we have tried to accurately display the colors and size of products, the actual colors you see will depend on your electronic screen’s settings and may not be accurate.