Originating from India. Citronella Essential Oil is steam distilled from the leaves of the Citronella grass, has absolutely no additives or fillers. Citronella has a lemon citrus scent, though it is much softer than actual Lemon with subtle wood tones
- Skin Type: All Skin Types
- Usage: Helps support a healthy respiratory system, aid in relaxation, and can make your time spent outdoors more pleasant. Essential oil can be diffused using a vaporizer, inhaled, applied topically. Always dilute before applying to the skin. Use with oil, cream , body lotion. Combine equal parts of Citronella water or witch hazel, and spray around the perimeter to make your outdoor gatherings more pleasant and insect free.
- To help promote a clean environment in your home during seasonal illness threats, diffuse equal parts of Citronella and Cinnamon Leaf into the air.
- Properties: Anti-bacterial, anti fungal , deworming , antiseptic, calming, rejuvenating, relaxing, soothing
- HIGH QUALITY GLASS BOTTLES PLUS FREE GLASS DROPPER – We use high quality glass infused with a uv colored coating to protect essential oils against sunlight and degradation. We also provide a free glass dropper to help you easily use just a few drops of oil at a time.
- Citronella oil is a natural dewormer.
- It can eradicate harmful organisms (worms) from our stomach, small intestine and large intestine, thereby treating loss of appetite.
- Naturally repels insects
- Fights free radical damage
- Fights bacteria and fungi
- Promotes relaxation
- Helps control pets’ behavior
- Due to its detoxifying property, it can also be used for healing orthopedic problems like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, etc.
- Put it on cotton balls and set them around it will keep mosquitos away.