Go for the Luxury bath with Bulgarian Lavender and shea Butter Soap is rich with the antioxidant, vitamins.
- Organic Lavender bath soap is rich with the antioxidant vitamins A & E from Shea butter. It has the hydrating benefits of vegetable glycerin to gently cleanse, moisturize and protect your skin in one easy step.
- This gentle lavender soap bar is naturally nourishing while promoting tone and elasticity. It can be used as an effective treatment against acne.
- The dried lavender offers soft exfoliation to help increase circulation. Plus, it just smells great!
- Our bars produce a rich and soft lather soothing skin, while the natural exfoliants provide a deep clean and leave skin feeling noticeably softer.
- The natural fragrance of lavender essential oil provides a calming and soothing aromatherapy experience. Naturally coloured with minerals.We are manufactures of old-fashioned handcrafted handmade, natural artisan bath & beauty line products.These products are created in small batches using a variety of natural oils, butters & botanical from all over the world.
- COLD PROCESS METHOD:This bar produced by cold process method which is a better way to make soap, creates gentle soaps that cured over 3-4 weeks produces a long-lasting bar with ultimate, reserves more natural and finest ingredients to leave your skin moisturized, nourished and clean.
- We are:
- Chemical free
- Without Alcohol
- Cruelty free
•This is cold process soap, takes 21 days to come out for selling after making the bar. All our soaps does not contains SLS or other sulfates, parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, dyes, DEA, EDTA, triclosan, synthetic preservatives, paraffin, tetrasodium etidronate, petrochemicals, or common allergens.”
Ingredients: Virgin cold pressed Coconut Oil, Olive oil, sunflower oil, Shea Butter ,Bulgarian Lavender buds, Bulgarian Lavender essential oil, Lye
Usage: Bath, face/body wash
Recommended For: For dry skin, sensitive skin
Storage and Handling Instructions: Keep away from water after bath.
Expiry(Shelf Life): 3 years from the date of manufacturing.
Disclaimer: Every piece is a creation of artisans and based on craft styles, some being centuries old. There may be natural blemishes/distinctions that are not product flaws. Such variations are inherent in the manufacturing of handmade or handcrafted products, so you may find slight distinctions that make your purchase special and truly one-of-a-kind. Please note that while we have tried to accurately display the colors and size of products, the actual colors you see will depend on your electronic screen’s settings and may not be accurate.