- This perfectly brewed bar soap features IPA, distilled hops and a crushed oatmeal finish that will make you want to drag a lawn chair into the shower, kick back, and sip a couple cold cruisers while you get clean
- ALL-NATURAL, QUALITY INGREDIENTS – Our beer soap is made with great ingredients like, crushed oats, and real hops. Cold pressed oils Since beer is rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and amino acids, it is an excellent treatment for your skin!
- ACTUALLY SMELLS GOOD – DOES NOT smell like beer. DOES have a warm, agarwood Oudh scent that is distinctively rugged, yet refined. Smells like a man should, suds up well and gets you clean.
- RECOMMENDS IT FOR – Exfoliating, shaving, manly activities such as bathing in the woods, face and body wash, hands, unhappy skin, travel
- SHOWER, SHAMPOO, SHAVE – Our beer soap lathers super well, cleans as good (or better) than anything you’ve used before, and it doesn’t dry out your skin! Use it on your face, body, and in your hair!
This soap is – Natural, Organic, Cold process 21 days cured Handmade , batch process, GMO free, cruelty free, Palm Oil free, No Paraben , No surfactant, NO synthetic fragrances, NO dyes, No DEA, No EDTA, No triclosan, No preservatives
This soap is Certified FDA, Certified Organic , Certified Green Label, Certified BIS.
Skin type suitable for: all skin type
Minimum age to use this product: 2 year and above
Storage Instructions: keep away from water after wash/bath
Disclaimer: Every piece is a creation of artisans and based on craft styles, some being centuries old. There may be natural blemishes/distinctions that are not product flaws. Such variations are inherent in the manufacturing of handmade or handcrafted products, so you may find slight distinctions that make your purchase special and truly one-of-a-kind. Please note that while we have tried to accurately display the colors and size of products, the actual colors you see will depend on your electronic screen’s settings and may not be accurate.