Banyan (Bargad) tree symbolizes strength and longevity, In ancient Indian science of Ayurveda , Banyan roots have immense medicinal properties in hair care.
This National tree of India is considered immortal. The tree is often symbol of the fabled ‘Kalpa Vriksha’ or the ‘Tree of Wish Fullfillment’ as it is associated with longevity and has important medicinal properties.
Banyan root extract –
- Banyan extract oil is very reliable in improving hair growth and putting an end to Hair fall, its make hair strong from the roots.
- Contains astringent agent to strengthen hair roots.
- Contains natural hair tonic which improves hair growth .Contains stimulating agent to improve micro circulation in scalp and nourishment
Passion flower extract- Very light, the passion flower oil nourishes dry and damaged hair without burden it. The penetration of the ingredient is effective and regulates the sebum production of the hair scalp. Deeply hydrated, the hair is soft, light and shiny.
Almond oil – Almond oil is an emollient, meaning it can fill in gaps in your hair at a cellular level. That makes your hair feel smoother to the touch. Using almond oil on your hair gives it a softer texture over time. Once almond oil is incorporated into your hair care routine, you may also notice that your hair is easier to comb through and style.
Argon oil – It has a nickname “liquid gold.” “Because it’s high in antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and vitamin E, Argon oil helps to hydrate and soften hair,
Vitamin E – Vitamin E has been hailed as a cure-all to turn frizzy, damaged, unmanageable hair into shiny, luscious locks worthy.
This product is Certified FDA, certified Organic, Certified Cruelty Free, Certified Green label , Palm oil free, No Parabens, No Sulphates, No Silicones, No Color & Peg
How to Use-
- Pump the nozzle to release oil. The special pump allows you to take as much of the product as you need while keeping the rest of it untouched and clean.
- Massage onto your scalp gently covering the entire surface. Be sure to avoid any contact with the eyes.
- Use the oil along your hair and even on your tips to avoid split ends and excessive drying.
- We recommend using this hair oil at least 3-4 times a week for best results!