Hibiscus is the Botox plant, An all-round fantastic treatment for all hair types
Thinning hair is the biggest cause for concern among a lot of people. Hibiscus is one of the most renowned herbs used for hair growth. It has gained popularity because of its ability to stimulate hair growth even from dormant hair follicles in bald patches. The flower is an efficient remedy to put a stop to hair fall, encourage regrowth, and prevent premature graying.
- ✓ 100% Natural, Raw, Vegan, Pesticides Free
- ✓ Premium Quality
- ✓ Excellent Natural Alternative to traditional conditioners, shampoos & supplements
- ✓ Make DIY beauty products with food grade quality herbs.
- Hibiscus infused oil has shown tremendous results when it comes to boosting hair growth. It is rich in vitamin C that boosts collagen (the amino acid chain that gives your hair its strength) production, ensuring healthy hair growth.
- It is rich in amino acids that nourish your hair, strengthen your roots, and keep your locks lustrous and healthy.
- The flower stimulates hair regrowth from dormant follicles and bald patches. This helps thicken your hair and add volume.
- It also helps condition your hair, preventing dryness, frizz, and breakage.
- It helps you treat issues of the scalp, such as itchiness and dandruff.
- Hibiscus leaves help to prevent split ends by keeping your hair strong, nourished, and hydrated.
Ingredients: 100 % pure Organic naturally dried hibiscus flower powder
How to Use – Use it as a hair pack by adding ingredients like Yogurt, Coconut Milk, Henna, or Amla. You can make the pure Hibiscus pack just by adding warm water and make the paste. Use it on semi wet hair. Wash it after 5-10 min.