Red clay comes from ancient deposits in the fertile Atlas Mountains of Morocco, mined from deposits made by volcanic activity and geothermic changes in the soil. Its mainly used in Traditional Moroccan Hammams and in Turkish baths
In ancient Rome and Egypt it was used by nobility to tone and enrich the skin.
Moroccan red clay is used today to nourish the skin, even out blotchy skin tone, and reduce acne – specifically stubborn blackheads. There are many clinical studies that have found Red clay is high in naturally-occurring Dolomite, Silica, Ferric Oxide and mineral oxides, and is oily, mildly absorbent, and effective in skin cleansing and detoxifying. The high iron oxide content, giving the clay its red color, helps revitalize the skin’s appearance and brightness.
It’s so good for your skin, you can even swap out your soap with it and it won’t strip the skin of its natural oils.
- Treats blackheads by drying them out and pulling them to the surface (in part due to its high negative charge)
• Removes oils from the pores and tightens them
• Smoothes skin texture
• Improves the firmness of the skin
• Improved skin elasticity
• Improved skin clarity, very effective as an acne treatment
• Reduces dryness with consistent use (2-3 times a week)
• Pulls toxins from the skin
• Exfoliates and cleanses the skin
• Removes dead skin cells
Ingredients: 100% pure Moroccan Red clay
Usage: Add water make the paste and apply on skin. Wash after dry. Use – To use our clays, mix them with your favorite hydrosols, aloe juice, water, milk, yoghurt or honey! You can use almost any liquid you can think of. You can create your mask thick or t
Recommended For: Normal, dry, or oily skin with lots of blackheads, acne prone skin.
Storage and Handling Instructions: Keep in cool and dry place.
Expiry(Shelf Life): 3 years from date of manufacturing