- Hibiscus Honey soap is entirely natural, and gently lifts away dull skin, leaving you glowing all over.
- Organic cane brown sugar produces alpha hydroxy acids that gently exfoliate and polish your skin
- While the deep moisturizing blend of honey, milk, coco butter and jojoba oil nourishes, moisturizes and protects.
- Anti-aging: Hibiscus is rich in anti-oxidants that help in reversing the damage caused by UV rays, dust, pollutants on your skin.
- Honey is naturally antibacterial, so it’s great for acne treatment and prevention.
- Honey is known as a natural cleanser which exfoliates your skin to bring out a radiant and glowing complexion
We are manufactures of old-fashioned handcrafted handmade, natural artisan bath & beauty line products. These products are created in small batches using a variety of natural oils, butters & botanicals from all over the world. These ingredients are carefully chosen for their many skin benefits – moisturising, cleansing, and soothing just to name a few.
- Chemical free
- Without Alcohol
- Cruelty free
This is cold process soap, takes 21 days to come out for selling after making the bar. All our soaps does not contains SLS or other sulfates, parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, dyes, DEA, EDTA, triclosan, synthetic preservatives, paraffin, tetrasodium etidronate, petrochemicals, or common allergens.”
Ingredients: Saponified oil, Honey, Hibiscus petals, Brown Sugar Jojoba oil, Coco butter and Frankincense essential oil.
Usage: Bath/ Face, Body Wash
Recommended For: Dry Skin, Sensitive Skin
Storage and Handling Instructions: Keep away from water after bath
Expiry(Shelf Life): 3 years from the date of manufacturing
Disclaimer: Every piece is a creation of artisans and based on craft styles, some being centuries old. There may be natural blemishes/distinctions that are not product flaws. Such variations are inherent in the manufacturing of handmade or handcrafted products, so you may find slight distinctions that make your purchase special and truly one-of-a-kind. Please note that while we have tried to accurately display the colors and size of products, the actual colors you see will depend on your electronic screen’s settings and may not be accurate.