Goat milk …a milky way of bath for supple skin and forest honey the yummiest honey nourish it.
You can go for one of this secret of younger looking skin as this soap is packed with mineral,vitamins and antioxidant.
- Goat’s milk is packed full of essential nutrients and vitamins like vitamin D, C, B1, B6, B12, and E and Goat’s milk contains precious skin minerals like selenium
- Goat’s milk contains lactic acid, which is an alpha hydroxy acid which result into smoother and more youthful skin.
- Goat’s milk is rich in essential fatty acids and triglycerides. The essential fatty acids have a unique pH similar to humans.
- Honey is naturally antibacterial, so it’s great for acne treatment and prevention.
- Honey is known as a natural cleanser which exfoliates your skin to bring out a radiant and glowing complexion
We are manufactures of old-fashioned handcrafted handmade, natural artisan bath & beauty line products. These products are created in small batches using a variety of natural oils, butters & botanicals from all over the world. These ingredients are carefully chosen for their many skin benefits – moisturising, cleansing, and soothing just to name a few.
- Chemical free
- Without Alcohol
- Cruelty free
This is cold process soap, takes 21 days to come out for selling after making the bar. All our soaps does not contains SLS or other sulfates, parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, dyes, DEA, EDTA, triclosan, synthetic preservatives, paraffin, tetrasodium etidronate, petrochemicals, or common allergens.”
Ingredients: Goat milk, Raw Honey, Olive oil, coconut oil, Lye, Blend of Essential oils.
Usage: Bath/ Face, Body Wash
Recommended For: dry skin, sensitive skin.
Storage and Handling Instructions: keep away from water after bath
Expiry(Shelf Life): 3 year from date of Manufacturing
Disclaimer: Every piece is a creation of artisans and based on craft styles, some being centuries old. There may be natural blemishes/distinctions that are not product flaws. Such variations are inherent in the manufacturing of handmade or handcrafted products, so you may find slight distinctions that make your purchase special and truly one-of-a-kind. Please note that while we have tried to accurately display the colors and size of products, the actual colors you see will depend on your electronic screen’s settings and may not be accurate.